Professor and Principal, Saveetha College of Allied Health Sciences
Welcome to the website of Dr. Jagadeswaran,
ABOUT DR. D.JAGADESWARAN
First Allied health Professional in the field of Dialysis technology to complete Ph.D. in Renal Sciences and Dialysis Technology from India, in accordance with UGC Regulations
(Minimum Standards and Procedures for Award of MPhil/ Ph.D. Degrees).
• Expert Member to Ministry of Health and Family welfare, Government of India in framing National Curriculum, Career pathway and job profile for Dialysis therapy technology programme.
• One of the Senior Allied health professional with entire qualification (Under-graduation, Post-graduation and Doctorate) from the field of Dialysis Technology.
• 13 years of Teaching experience and 17 years of clinical experience in field of Allied Health Sciences (Renal Sciences and Dialysis Technology)
• 11 Publications in National and International Journal and first dialysis professional from India, to publish in an International journal with an Impact Factor of 6.4 (Scopus and Web of Sciences indexed).
• Eight Awards for Best Paper, Poster, research publication and dedicated service etc.
• Twenty-Six paper presentations and attended 60 national, international conferences and workshop.
• Currently working as Principal and Professor, Saveetha College of Allied Health Science, Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences (Deemed University).
• Expertise in Allied Health Sciences, Renal Sciences and Dialysis Technology curriculum, education, training and Research.
• Member for Board of Studies, Examiner and question paper setter for both Government and private universities/colleges across the country.